Who are they for?
Our free ½ day workshops are designed for senior business professionals, including global CXO teams and senior strategy leaders, who are seeking a technology solution to transform continuous improvement and long-term strategy deployment.
These best-practice workshops are designed to show how a strategy execution technology platform will allow an executive team to:
Distill their full strategic plan into all its actionable, constituent components;
Cascade the actions to the thousands of people & locations worldwide
Provide a mobile-first solution allowing real-time tracking and risk mitigation
Ensure alignment from the strategy to the field
Act as the real-time strategy execution cockpit to monitor progress and KPIs
Provide clarity on how a Strategy Execution platform can be deployed in 3-months
Strategy Execution workshop
9.00am – Breakfast & Networking
Why do I need a Strategy Execution platform?
An overview of the Strategy Execution challenges, trends and opportunities as well as a brief overview of the technology tools that leading global organisations utilise. If as a leadership team you are already investing in people and process to deploy strategy, this will give you a great opportunity to explore how to optimise and accelerate.
What to expect:
• Welcome, introduction to i-nexus and what is a Strategy Execution platform?
• Challenges with executing strategy and trends in Strategy Execution software
• Assessing your Strategy Execution maturity and the case for a software solution
Mogens Saigal (Head of Strategy @ Universal Robots)
Effective strategy execution is driving the growth of our business & i-nexus is now the core of our business management system.
• Short introduction to UR and our focus
• History & background
• i-nexus not only for strategy implementation but also as Management system
In-depth exploration of a Strategy Execution platform and demonstration
Provides an in-depth understanding of the best practice methodologies associated with strategy execution, common success criteria and hear about relevant case studies. Learn how to measure your organisation’s maturity and the business case behind investing in a Strategy Execution solution.
• Common Strategy Execution methodologies and principles of Strategic Execution
• How to apply a Strategy Execution process
• The tool to assess your Strategy Execution maturity, and the case for a software solution
• Case studies: How two companies thrive using a Strategy Execution platform
• A brief demonstration of a Strategy Execution tool (i-nexus)
Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport
• Simon Crowther
• Mogens Saigal (Universal Robots)
• Sophie Gentile
Meeting room name: Cassiopeia
Info for delegates:
Guests who are flying in, after coming out from the security, has to turn left and take elevator to the 4th floor.
Guests arriving by train or Metro, will find elevator by the SAS check in desks.
Guests with the car can park in the basement, under the Terminal 3 and take elevator directly to the 4th floor. The closest car park is P7.
Here is the link to check parking details https://info.parkering.cph.dk/en